© 2010 The World of Fairy Tales. All rights reserved.
The World of Fairy Tales
Acting Is Feeling Good About Yourself
International School of
Speech, Art & Drama
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Private coaching” refers to any one-on-one work an actor does with a coach hired for a set period of time. This work can include:
· work on either a specific audition or role in a project in production
· understand what the camera does and what directors are looking for in each shot
· work with scenes chosen to challenge you and your acting skills
· strengthen your technique through exercises
· roles with an accent/dialect coaching
· learn how to accent your work with your props an match your work for editing
Much of our private coaching is with actors either auditioning for or cast in a substantial role in a film or television.
On-Camera Acting / Private Coaching