© 2010 The World of Fairy Tales. All rights reserved.
The World of Fairy Tales
Acting Is Feeling Good About Yourself
International School of
Speech, Art & Drama
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Speech Arts / ESL
International School of Speech Arts and Drama
High school Diploma is required for this course.
Intensive English ( 6 weeks course for beginners )
9:30 PM - 4:00 PM ( Mon - Fri ) 30 hours / week
Preparation for IELTS and CELPIP tests
English Grammar and Literature
Pronunciation and Speech Arts
Canadian and American Celebrities
" Succeed with Us! "
In this course students will concentrate on recognizing and producing accurate grammatical structures at the sentence level with diligent attention paid to editing their work.
Students successfully completing this course will be able to:
* Comprehend and use basic punctuation and capitalization
* Construct simple and compound sentences using correct word order and simple conjunctions
* Demonstrate a command of the simple tenses and the ability to identify irregular verb forms and make accurate subject, verb agreement
* Distinguish between and construct affirmative, negative and interrogative forms
* Write descriptive and narrative sentences reflective of their everyday experiences
Part of the ESL Course is a preparation for IELTS / CELPIP test, which includes pronunciation. Pronunciation Skill is clearly the biggest hurdle for students with Asian background. Unlike addressing your reading or listening problems, self-learning is not quite feasible when it comes to improving your Pronunciation Skill.
When you sign up with us - a Canadian Actor will prepare you for IELTS / CELPIP Speaking TEST. This Speaking part of the course consists, but not limited to:
* Interview Preparation
* Two-way Discussion
* Accent Reduction
* Individual Pronunciation
The Speech Arts part is helping students to recognize the beauty of the language:
* Evidence successfully with parts of speech
* Learning classic pieces
* Memorizing Dialogs
* Preparing short Speeches
Class sessions will include lectures as well as interactive pair and group activities.
Contact person in Moscow: Raoul 8-962-924-7677